Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Week 29

Cupcake face
I dressed Davis up in this nice shirt for a party, and he absolutely refused to take it off, even when it became filthy. I can't say I blame him, because it's very soft. It was even cuter over his pajamas.

Screen!
See? He did eventually agree to take it off when I was getting him settled into bed.

Maybe he'll be less cranky when he wakes up
Davis had a rough week, with it being super hot, and Moira being at camp. So there was a lot of sudden naps in the car. Not that I'm complaining.

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.



1 comment:

  1. Watch out — sudden nap! I do love those. And I'm with him on (a) disliking the heat and (b) loving that shirt.

    ReplyDelete