Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week 23

Ladybug
Davis' present to me for Mother's day was a ladybug habitat. It was not nearly as secure as the butterfly one, so I'm pretty sure most of the ladybug larva escaped out the bottom of the dome. We did end up with one actual hatched ladybug inside (the blurry black dot is it in it's pupa stage), but then it escaped before we could release it.

Eyes
My under-eye circles have been looking pretty epic lately, which is odd because I've been sleeping better the last few weeks. It probably means I'm not drinking enough water or something.

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.



No comments:

Post a Comment