Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Week 21

Brick dust
Both kids snuck past the scaffolding in our yard to play where I've asked them not to. Davis went straight to the pile of bricks. This face was because I made him come back up the stairs.

Fun feet Friday!
I got some very nice socks for birthday. I wore the unicorn/robot/cupcake pair right away, but then I had to wait a couple of weeks for a coldish day to line up with a fun feet friday so I could wear the froggy pair.

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, that sad face! It's so tough when we have to make them sad for their own safety.

    ReplyDelete