Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Week 20

Look at her go
I took the kids to the park, and for the first time with both of them, mostly got to sit and watch them play. Of course, because we took both bikes, I ended up having to carry Davis AND his bike home. But it was worth it.

Painting
I've been trying to channel my nervous energy into doing projects more. I actually finished painting this closet this week. And I discovered that the kids will mostly play by themselves if I'm doing this kind of work.

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.



No comments:

Post a Comment