Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week 18

Ready to go
Davis picked out this awesome outfit for the hottest day of the year so far. I should point out that the Babylegs are meant for beach wear with SPF and everything, so I guess it really was appropriate.

Fancified feather
Moira found this feather on the floor while I was cleaning and decided it needed to be fancier before she flew it out the window for the fairies.

Saturday
This was the best picture I took of me this week. I kept trying to clean up the house, but apparently I gave myself epic shin splints at Norwescon, so I'd get a small amount done and then have to ice my legs. The house finally got cleaned on Saturday, because Walker was home and he did it.

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


Also linked up at Hobo Mama & NPN.



1 comment:

  1. He's got a hat, too! Totally ready for sun. You have to ease into summer.

    ReplyDelete