Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Week 13


Davis got this ice pack (actually a teething ring my roommate holds onto for sentimental reasons) and was very excited at what a great pair of glasses it made. When we put it away, he immediately asked if he could have "My eight!" back.

New doll
Walker's Dad visited and Moira talked him into buying her a birthday present. She picked out this doll that sings the first couple of lines of the Small World ride song in English and Japanese. It's really easy to accidentally press the button to make that happen. It's totally awesome.

Today
This day sucked in a low level, constant kind of way, but I accidentally took a picture I really liked, so I guess it wasn't all bad.

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


Also linked at Hobo Mama and NPN.




3 comments:

  1. I love what he did with the teething ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picture you like is definitely a redeeming quality!

    Love "my eight" — how funny!

    That's a cute doll. Cool that it's not at all annoying.

    ReplyDelete