Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Week 9

Moira the parrot
Moira decided that she wanted to dress up as a parrot. She tried asking me to make her a parrot costume at first, but I responded with "How COULD we make a parrot costume?" And she came up with this combo of play silks and her yellow tights.

Tea at the Empires
I took Moira out for a fancy tea, and I really like the selfie I took there.

Meet monana
Davis asked for "only one banana" and so I gave him the last one we had, and started it just a teeny bit for him. Apparently he thought it looked like a mouth that way, so he started calling it "Monana" and carrying it everywhere and having it talk to me.

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


Also linked up at Hobo Mama & NPN.

2 comments: