Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Week 11

Namaste
Walker was out of town again this last week, and the kids and I were out of sorts because of it. So we spent a lot of time snuggling in my bed, where Moira started showing me tricks she can do with her hands.

Plushy Necrocomicon reading
Davis insisted I read him the plushy Necronomicon one afternoon. I did my best, but I was still devoured by Shuggoth.

Selfie with portraits
My favorite selfie this week is the one I took with my Nana's portrait. I think there's a family resemblance, don't you?

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

4 comments:

  1. I love all of those! Good portraits of a grumpy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, though the caption in the middle one was like, huh? :D Feeling old here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually means I'm super old. It's a reference to HP Lovecraft, a horror writer from early 1900's.

      Delete
    2. It actually means I'm super old. It's a reference to HP Lovecraft, a horror writer from early 1900's.

      Delete