Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Week 7 (Bookworms)

Just one more!
This was my favorite thing that happened last week, not really a great picture. More and more often when I go upstairs to let the kids know quiet time is over they are so engrossed in what they are doing that they don't want to stop. This time it was reading.

One of my favorite things
Davis usually wants to eat his lunch as soon as we get to school, but this day, he had a whole list of things to do, reading at the library, playing in the playroom... It was lovely.

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

4 comments:

  1. how beautiful that they are so captivated by their books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. I hope my children love books as much I do.

    ReplyDelete