Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 4

Duet
Occasionally Walker plays Beatles Rock Band with the kids. Usually Davis drums and Moira sings, but this day Davis wanted to sing too. The managed a 99% on a duet of "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds."


Post nap snuggles
Davis is only napping half the time, and I usually try to keep him awake, because otherwise bedtime takes a long time. When he does have a nap, he'd prefer to nap for a couple of hours, so I almost always wake him up. He's starting to just go back to sleep on me while I talk to him and try to bribe him awake, so we have lots of snuggles.

Hi Mom!
It was my turn to watch Lauren's kids, and like a crazy person, I decided that it would be a good idea to meet them at Chuck E Cheese. The kids had fun, it wasn't too bad for me, and due to random traffic issues, the kids and I ended up there too early so I got coffee and we ran some errands, where they kids got to sit in the super exciting fire truck cart.

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


2 comments: