Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mamatography clean up

So, apparently I got off track with my numbering at some point, because I have over two weeks of pictures left. So here they are!

12/14

The Google holiday party had a 30's theme, so I pulled out my Grandma's hats and pearls. A large number of people were dressed like flappers, but hey, at least we were all dressed up.

12/15

Science!

12/16

The amazing SunnyJim made everyone in our costume group an amazing bag. Mine fits Davis' and my lunches for school.

12/17

We put my roommate's little tree in the dining room. It's very sparkly.

12/18

Decorating the bag for Moira's present.

12/20

We went to a holiday party at our friend's house. There was cookie decorating and ornament making.

12/21

Our handmade tree topper broke last year, so the kids helped me make a new one.

12/22

Another holiday party, this one with lots of snuggles.

12/23

New Christmas jammies!

12/24

Davis spent a good chunk of time on Christmas Eve jumping from couch to couch, sometimes right over our guests.

12/25

The cloak Moira requested (and one for Davis). She's been wearing hers instead of her coat most days.

12/26
12/26
Moira got her very first Shrinky Dink set for Christmas.

12/27
12/27
We had our December cultural celebration, themed around Sweden. Giving a herd of kids 7 and under lit candles is a little nerve wracking.

12/28
12/28
Super cool baby.

12/29
12/29
We all enjoyed having Walker home for 2 weeks around Christmas.

12/30
12/30
Davis likes to stand on his high chair and stare in this window (which is between our dining room and kitchen) while I'm cooking and try and get my attention. It's a little creepy and fully hilarious.

12/31
12/31
Moira really wanted this electronic piano for Christmas. Now she spends a lot of time trying to get Davis to play the 'right' music so she can do her dance performances.

Linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.


mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)



Each week, we update the Linkytools code so that you can add the blog hop to your post if you wish. This will be a current list of participants, kept currant by participants themselves. In other words, when you've published your post, add the link to the blog hop, so that the other participants and their readers can see the post.

Linky Code for Week 1:

4 comments:

  1. This is my first time doing Mamatography, so it's nice to look through others' photos and see what it entails. It looks like you had a brilliant time over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have totally gotten my numbering off a few times! I have my Google Calendar numbering my days now. lol

    I love those jammies! and that bag is gorgeous! Fun stuff!

    I'm so glad to have you participating again this year. :)

    Also visiting from Natural Parents Network!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last-of-year clean-up!

    The window picture is making me chuckle.

    I was waiting for someone's hair to catch on fire during the St. Lucia procession but — no!

    Cool cloaks!

    ReplyDelete