Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mamatography week 48

11/16. Hair
11/16. Hair
I dyed my hair teal, but I didn't bleach it first so it was very subtle and hard to get a picture of it.

11/17. 5'O'Clock
11/17. 5'O'Clock
Davis is very in to playing games right now, and sometimes it's the first thing he says to Walker when he gets home from work.

11/18. Mirror
11/18. Mirror
I forgot to take a picture all day, so I took this on my way up to bed.

11/19. Where You Ate Breakfast
11/19. Where You Ate Breakfast
Obviously, I didn't eat breakfast in this closet, but I really wanted to share this picture of the newly embiggined shelves and the more organized canning stuff.

11/20. Communication
11/20. Communication
There was some serious negotiation going on for the right to ride that trike.

11/21. I Wish I Had
11/21. I Wish I Had This
I took Moira and her friend to the Moonpaper Tent Tea Time. I was super jealous of this cabinet full of glitter and found objects.

11/22. Behind
11/22. Behind
We learned about the Tulalip Tribes, and Jennifer brought the things from her wedding ceremony, including this blanket which she and her husband were wrapped in.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

3 comments:

  1. I love the teal! That is so cool about the blanket! Great photos, as usual. And... Davis plays games?! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your canning closet! I'm jealous... someday, someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blanket & the closet o' wonders. But you had me at "cabinet full of glitter."

    ReplyDelete