Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mamatography week 47

11/9. Mine
11/9. Mine
Davis is big into stickers right now.

11/10. Book
11/10. Book
A treasure belonging to the Grandma of one of my sewing group friends.

11/11. Memory
11/11. Memory
Moira got this rock at the nature exchange at the zoo, and wanted me to take a picture of it in a special place so she could remember it.

11/12. Clouds
Finished dress
I forgot to take a picture this day, so here is a picture of a super cute dress I made for Moira that she refused to wear. I sent it to Dionna for her little one to grow in to.

11/13. Part Of Me
11/13. Part of Me
I got to take the night off to see Allie Brosh. She drew a picture of a kid in a zebra suit for me.

11/14. Eating
11/14. Eating
Moira at gymnastics class. I have no idea what she's doing.

11/15. In My Pocket/Purse
11/15. In My Pocket//Purse
Davis was pretty clingy for most of our trip to the Hilbub Cultural Center, but he eventually warmed up to it.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

1 comment:

  1. Love it when kids do stickers on the face!

    We've got to do that nature exchange sometime.

    Flying unicorns!

    ReplyDelete