Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mamatography week 45

10/26. Depth of Field
10/26. Depth of Field
Brand new baby feet! I love when babies are so new they don't know how to uncurl their bodies.

10/27. Peaceful
10/26. Peaceful
It's funny how calm it can feel to take just one of the kids to run errands, even when that one is a toddler.

10/28. Just For You
10/28. Just For You
I've been having a hard time adjusting to our new schedule, so the days feel long and hard to get through. Little things like this carrot surprise definitely help me make it to dinner time.

10/29. Hair
10/29. Hair
This was the post nap hair. Glorious, isn't it?

10/30. Wet
10/30. Wet
I went to have some quiet time in my room after dinner and discovered that not only was my quilt covered in stick on gems, the bed was slightly damp. Good times.

10/31. Treat!
10/31. Treat!
Davis really enjoyed trick or treating this year, especially the part at Walker's work.

11/1. Fruit
11/1. Fruit
Davis and I went on a trip to Vancouver for a memorial, and he had a full body painting experience while we were there.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

3 comments:

  1. Your carrot caught me off guard, I love it! And that post nap hair, that is Audrey's hair ALL of the time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe how big he is, despite being belly buddies with Spencer!

    Did Google do a big thing for families?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the depth-of-field pic, and congratulations — I had no idea you had a new newborn!

    I totally agree with the running errands with only one kid thing. It's such a breeze.

    That carrot is awesome.

    ReplyDelete