Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Mamatography week 44

10/19. A Good Day
10/19. A Good Day
It's always a good day when you get to be an octopus.

10/20. Open
10/20. Open
My roommates drink a lot of iced tea. I have to physically restrain myself from drinking it all so I can still fall asleep at night.

10/21. Then + Now
10/21. Then + Now
I attempted to participate in a challenge to sew clothes for the kids for at least an hour a day. This was my pile of pre cut fabrics.
10/21. Then + Now
And this is one of the finished outfits. She really likes this one.

10/22. Change
10/22. Change
Both kids love the giant piles of leaves all over the sidewalks right now. Hooray for fall!

10/23. Your Mood Today
10/23. Your Mood Today

10/24. Dark
10/24. Dark
Walker and I went out for a date night, and we actually tried to do something other than just going to dinner, so we went to a special event at the Science Center. I really love how the Space Needle looks in the fog.

10/25. Welcome
Storytime
I forgot to take a picture this day. Enjoy this picture of Moira giving a story time for Davis at Mohai.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

1 comment:

  1. Our kids are loving the leaves, too! So nice we don't have to have a yard to let them jump in the leaf piles. :)

    The sewing challenge is really impressive.

    ReplyDelete