Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mamatography week 43

10/12. Below
10/12. Below
Moira was showing me how the Doll's head glows in the light.

10/13. Watching
10/13. Watching
I flew with both kids by myself for the first time, and I can officially say it went okay. I took this picture while we were waiting for our car so we could drive home.

10/14. Favorite Place
10/14. Favorite Place
I love our art area.

10/15. Secret
10/15. Secret
Since we were in San Francisco for Walker's birthday, and then he stayed after we left to work at the main office, the kids and I decided to put up the Halloween decorations we'd bought for him as a surprise. I like having a monster house.

10/16. Leafy
10/16. Leafy
Um, I didn't take a leafy picture this day. Enjoy this picture of Davis making a collage, which mostly meant squirting glue and not putting anything on the glue except more glue.

10/17. First World Problem
10/17. First World Problem
I had a very hard time convincing my modernist architect that I really did want a lot color on/in our new garage.

10/18. Still
10/18. Still
Moira had an appointment with the podiatrist, and we found out she has slightly pronated feet, so now she gets custom orthotics. And light up sneakers.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

3 comments: