Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mamatography week 42

10/5. Afternoon
10/5. Afternoon
We took the bus to a special firefighter day at Mohai without realizing that because of games, and a bridge closure, we would end up waiting over 45 minutes for the return bus home. Both kids were super cranky by the time it came.

10/6. 8 O'Clock
10/6. 8 o'clock
We did a baby sitting swap with friends and when it was time for everyone to split up and head home, there was a lot of hugging, which was funny because my kids were in super bad mood the whole time their friends were here.

10/7. What You Saw Today
10/7. What You Saw Today
Moira had been asking if we could buy some of the Chinese Lanterns we kept seeing at grocery stores, but when I finally went to get some they were all half dead. So I bought some of these pumpkin vines instead. Does anyone know what these are?

10/8. Corner
10/8. Corner
I'm super amused at her style. It was raining off and on, but she insisted on wearing flip flops. Silly Seattle kid.

10/9. Pink
10/9. Pink
Davis ripped apart a foam house Moira made, so we bought this replacement to make. I suppose we should actually finish it soon.

10/10. Hands
10/10. Hands
Davis is deep in the do it himself phase. Unzipping, buckling, whatever he thinks he can do , he wants to try.

10/11. M Is For...
M Is For...
Moving! Davis is obsessed with rearranging the pumpkins we put by the front door.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photos! :) How old is Davis? I have a 1 and 3 year old that are both in that "do it myself" stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last grin!

    Cool pumpkin plants. Chinese lanterns are pretty magical plants, too. I keep thinking they're made up.

    Love the hugs photo! Every time they're all cranky with each other, I just think, Ah, it's just like siblings!

    Sorry getting back from MOHAI was a drag. I was grumpy on the way home that afternoon, too, I remember, with much less reason. Firefighters must inspire it. That's my story.

    ReplyDelete