Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mamatography week 38

9/7. White
9/7. White
I was taking the cardboard castle down because it was falling apart, and Davis was so sad about it, so I left the tower part up. I think we might try and make a box castle to go with it.

9/8. Made By Me
9/8. Made By Me
I bought the kids some sticker books for the airplane. I thought this recreation of our airport drop off (made by Davis with my help) was hilarious.

9/9. On The Wall
9/9. On The Wall
We went to Disneyland! I love seeing all the little scenery bits some of which aren't super obvious, like the map carved into our Jungle Cruise boat, and the Mickey I saw in the wood grain waiting in line for the Peter Pan ride.

9/10. Sweet
9/10. Sweet
Walker ended up wanting to eat at totally different times than the rest of us, so the kids and I shared a banana split while he had tacos.

9/11. What I Did Today
9/11. What I Did Today
We took the day off and stayed in the hotel this day. Moira and Walker went to see a movie while Davis napped, and then we all went swimming. Davis is not happy to have to wear a safety vest, but when it was time to leave the pool he kept trying to get us to put it back on, so that we would stay.

9/12. Shadow
9/12. Shadow
There's not a lot Davis can do at California Adventure, but the Bugs world had some things he really liked. I loved the giant fake plants everywhere.

9/13. Unexpected
9/13. Unexpected
The Columbia is now the only thing at Disneyland Walker has never done (he finally saw the Abe Lincoln show this trip). We saw it moving a couple of times, but never with passengers. Given that there were people in hardhats on the rigging, I'm guessing it was under repair.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

1 comment:

  1. Love that last shot!

    That's what our airplane sticker book looks like.

    ReplyDelete