Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mamatography week 37

8/31. Dangerous
8/31. Dangerous
We had a get together with some other parents to play games, and someone brought these little cream puffs. Delicious!

(not)9/1. Together
Day of rest
I don't seem to have a picture at all from the first of September. Instead, enjoy this picture of Walker and this kids sitting on the couch together. Someone is taking up more than their fair share of room.

9/2. My Name Begins With...
9/2. My Name Begins With...
S is for sandwich! Usually I just make Davis a half sandwich, but Walker gave him this whole one and he was SO EXCITED about it. It's the little things in life, huh?

9/3. Lines
9/3. Lines
I love this game.

9/4. Alone
9/4. Alone
This was the day we had the family orientation day at the homeschool resource center Moira is attending. Davis and I get to take the pottery class with her and he is very excited.

9/5. Here Forever
9/5. Here Forever
We've had a lot of conversations about the fact that Davis is a part of our family, and no amount of wishing on Moira's part will make him go away.

9/6. Getting Ready
9/6. Getting Ready
Moira loves to help pack, so we spent this day getting the carry on bags ready for our trip to Disneyland. Then I had to spend a few days keeping Davis from unpacking them.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I'm kind of relieved that I'm not the only one that has a DD that tends to wish lil bro would go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is challenging to stop the unpacking.

    I love the Davis-is-big theme going on. He just seems to be growing up.

    ReplyDelete