Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mamatography week 36

8/24. In The Background
8/24. In The Background
My aunts finally got married (and Moira was a flower girl). They had a very silly ceremony, and we are all very very happy for them.

8/25. Culture
8/25. Culture
We started our costumes for next year's Norwescon. Kimberly picked Nordic Deities, and requested that we all use linen. I did not expect to enjoy sewing with it as much as I did. Handkerchief linen is yummy.

8/26. Entrance
8/26. Entrance
He lined all the dinosaurs up on this goop and then said "tada!"

8/27. 10 Minutes From Home
8/27. 10 Minutes From Home
On our way to the park.

8/28. Corridor
8/28. Corridor
I didn't mean to have two tree pictures in a row, but we went to the Arboretum for nature school and I love all the twisty paths.

8/29. Lucky
8/29. Lucky
I've gotten most of my canning jars for free. And I didn't have to clean 20 year old food things out of them. Yay!

8/30. Cluttered
8/30. Cluttered
We need much better storage in our laundry room. Right now, I cannot figure out how to make it anything but a giant cluster of messy piles.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!
Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

3 comments:

  1. Love that first photo!

    Yea — I'm glad other kids agree with what we included with the goop. Made perfect sense to me.

    I can't wait to see Nordic Deities! In linen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first shot is awesome! If ya went to see trees two days in a row, well...

    And are you canning carrots?

    Visiting from Natural Parents Network and Mamatography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great photos. I like the canning pic and the trees.

    ReplyDelete