Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mamatography week 35

8/17. Exercise
8/17. Excersice
Walker and I had the chance for a date night and walked up the hill to this bar. They make some really good beans.

8/18. Someone You Spoke To
8/18. Someone You Spoke To
All day, every day. I talk to the other kid too, but she said no to a picture.

8/19. Lost
8/19. Lost
Davis misses the dinosaurs.

8/20. Stairs
8/20. Stairs
This funny closet is wedged in the space over the stairs, so it has a sloping floor. I think the room it's in used to be the kitchen, and this was the pantry, now it's full of canning jars.

8/21. Slow
8/21. Slow
Davis doesn't want to be carried anymore most of the time, so I'm trying to build more space into our travel time so he can wend his little toddler way.

8/22. A Room
8/22. A Room
I drew some little bubbles on a blank sheet of paper for Moira, and suggested she fill in the rest of the picture. This is a mermaid's bedroom.

8/23. Yellow
8/23. Yellow
I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the food was at the Google company picnic this year. No hotdogs!

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!
Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

2 comments:

  1. That is some fancy food!

    We have the same toddler-time issue. I've had to be content with slowing down, remembering that my firstborn never wanted to walk anywhere. So it's a tossup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally jealous of your canning stash and totally impressive company picnic food!

    Visiting from Natural Parents Network!

    ReplyDelete