Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mamatography week 30

7/12. A Bad Habit
7/12. A Bad Habit
He's got this horrible habit of growing up and doing things on his own now. Bad Davis!

7/13. 4 O'Clock
7/13. 4 O'Clock
At 4pm we were at one of Moira's best friends birthday parties. We always have a great time at their house, especially with their play structure.

7/14. Edible
7/14. Edible
Garlic bread! We don't have this very often anymore, what with the gluten free kids. It's one of my favorite things though.

7/15. Outside The Window
7/15. Outside The Window
I deliberately slowed Moira down for the summer reading challenge at the library, by only writing down books she read at least a little of. So it took us three weeks instead of one.

7/16. Bottle
7/16. Bottle
I took the kids to Kidd Valley, and Moira asked the questions she always asks when she likes something. "Why don't we do this more often?" and "When can we come here again?" And I didn't even buy her a milkshake.

7/17. Inspirational
7/17. Inspirational
I didn't pay enough attention to my library queue and got a lot of books all at once. So I've actually been taking some time to read other than the few moments before bedtime and when I'm in the bath. Somehow I forget how much I love reading.

7/18. Number
7/18. Number
Moira loves these magnet shapes and has been using them for a wide variety of building projects. Cities, zoos, baked goods. It's always a struggle to get them put away before they get scattered around the house, so I took a picture of what she'd made so she could remember what she wanted to make when the baby sitter came over again.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

1 comment:

  1. Reading! It's good stuff.

    We have the same problem with our kids and that bad habit. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete