Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mamatography week 29

7/5. Love
7/5. Love
Love is sharing your water bottle.

7/6. Fave Smell
7/6. Fave Smell
Summertime outside is the best, although I can't say wet children really add to the smell experience.

7/7. Where You Are
7/7. Where You Are
We went to Volunteer Park to watch "The Totally True and Absolutely Accurate Adventures of Pinnochio" which turned out to be done in the style of Comedia del Arte, which is what I picked for my costume group's costumes last year. I got a huge kick out of that.

7/8. Path
7/8. Path
Quiet children are always suspicious. Especially when they have markers. Surprisingly, these two weren't doing anything they shouldn't, when I went to see what was going on.

7/9. 3 Things
7/9. 3 Things
The toddler, the garden, and a book. The kids are spending so much time sitting out near the pond lately. It's their secret hideout.

7/10. Smooth
7/10. Smooth
We went to Jetty Island for the first time, and it was awesome. I loved the big flat tidal beach, and the kids had a grand time. At least until Davis fell into a giant tidal pool.

7/11. I Wore This!
7/11. I Wore This!
I forgot to put sunscreen on my legs, so I got to enjoy a wicked leg sunburn for the next few days.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! My legs don't usually get any sun, so I'm always lazy about sunscreening them. It's like the sun just looks at them and says, "Yeah. I can't do anything about those. Sorry." But then…just when you think it's safe…bam! Burn, baby, burn. Heal quickly!

    I love all your pictures. Jetty Island looks lovely. I love seeing Davis chilling with a good book outdoors. How wonderful to have quiet children playing together responsibly! I'm now trying to conjure up wet-children smell.

    ReplyDelete