Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mamatography week 28

6/28. Red
6/28. Red
Davis' first solo popsicle. He mostly just let it melt all over himself.

6/29. In My Bag
6/29. In My Bag
My quilt group has a yearly weekend day retreat. I took exactly the right amount of stuff to work on, in that I finished all the work I put in this bag. Plus I got to try out the mini sewing machine someone gave me and discovered that it works really well. It had no problem putting together a whole scrap quilt top.

6/30. Helping Himself
6/30. Helping himself
I forgot to take the themed photo this day, so I made up my own theme. Davis actually managed to get himself a couple of chips, although it did take a few tries.

7/1. Happiness Is
7/1. Happiness Is
Your first fluffernutter sandwich. Moira said she liked it, but she hasn't asked for another one, so I guess she didn't like it that much. Davis ended up with marshmallow fluff all over his face because he kept trying to lick the fluff off the peanut butter.

7/2. Shoes
7/2. Shoes
My slip on sandals broke after years of hard use, so I had to pull out these buckle on ones. I hate taking the time to buckle my shoes when I have a kid under three, but I really do like these.

7/3. Cold
7/3. Cold
We've been having a very warm summer, but this day it was actually "cool" enough for clothes. We went to visit a friend and the kids had fun running down the hill.

7/4. Red, White, or Blue
7/4. Red White or Blue
We bought a bunch of faux flowers to keep in Moira's room, but she has decided they make a better centerpiece for our dining room.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

1 comment:

  1. Smart kid to dive right into the marshmallow and forget that pesky protein!

    I like your silver sandals, though I do understand the preference for slip-ons. I got some new sandals this year that I love — only, they're platform, which I thought I could handle, but I slipped in the Safeway parking lot and skinned both knees, proving that I am not yet adult enough for grownup shoes.

    ReplyDelete