Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mamatography week 27

6/21. Lunchtime
6/21. Lunchtime
Davis spent a few days around the Solstice flat out refusing to put on clothes, and sometimes also, his diaper. That has nothing to do with this picture, other than that he is naked. He's also, sort of, able to play with a couple of aps on the tablet, like this animal piano one I was trying to distract him with while I packed lunches.

6/22. Enjoying Life
6/22. Enjoying Life
Who knew mowing the lawn was so much fun?

6/23. Last
6/23. Last
This was the last day of Walker's annual gaming weekend with his friends. This is the pile of games he took with him.

6/24. Negative Space
6/24. Negative Space
Moira and I went out for tea by ourselves, since Walker had the day off of work, so he could stay with Davis. Moira was so impressed with the fancy restaurant and insisted we eat and drink with our pinkies out. I also made sure to actually listen to her talk, and ask her leading questions.

6/25. Sharp
6/25. Sharp
College friends of Walker's bought us this knife for our wedding, and it is the one I use 90% of the time. It's so lovely.

6/26. Empty
6/26. Empty
Davis really wanted to play with this ball vacuum at the indoor playground we went too, but it was too loud and noisy, so he didn't stick around long enough to figure how it worked.

6/27. Fire
6/27. Fire
Some of the members of my costuming group went shopping for linen, and I was also picking up fabric for another member who couldn't make it. I really wanted to buy these sequins for her Sun goddess outfit, but I decided not to without her permission.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be tempted by sequins as well. I like that you were looking for linen and somehow wandered over to sequins.

    Fun tea outing! I do enjoy it when I can let go and get into what Mikko's talking about as if we were peers and I had to be a polite conversationalist.

    That is quite the pile of games!

    An app Alrik loves is Kids Doodle. You just draw with your finger and it's bright and pretty. He also plays Memory, though he's not actually trying to remember anything, just randomly jabbing. That's my boy!

    ReplyDelete