Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mamatography week 19

4/26. Childhood
4/26. Childhood
We found this in the closet, and both kids spent hours playing with it.

4/27. Earth
4/27. Earth
From one of our board books. This one is a little preachy for me.

4/28. My Sunday
4/28. My Sunday
I wish more of my weekend looked like this. Before kids this was pretty much what we did, well, and playing games. We've started incorporating Moira into the game playing, so I know the future will look more like this, but I'm getting a nostalgic while waiting.

4/29. I Wore This Today
4/29. I Wore This Today
I bought this skirt at the thrift store, and it's very cute, and then I discovered after a bus ride that it was at the thrift store because of a broken zipper.

4/30. Glasses
4/30. Glasses
I almost didn't remember to take a picture this day. This is our "interesting glasses" shelf.

5/1. I Bought This!
5/1. I Bought This!
Davis and I went on a run to the comic store while Moira was in ballet class. I love comics.

5/2. Morning Ritual
5/2. Morning Ritual
Leftovers for breakfast, and catching up on social media.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

2 comments:

  1. My husband collects glasses too...we have shelves full of them now - beware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting out (any) old toys, because suddenly they're the cat's pajamas all over again.

    I loved being no-guilt lazy before kids. We still do the lazing, but it's very interrupted and always feels ever so wrong.

    I usually discover that my thrift store finds have stains. Or are hideous. ;) I know you're skilled enough to deal with a busted zipper, so I'm not concerned.

    That is a nice collection of comics!

    I don't know what that last picture is of, but it's making me hungry for chili.

    ReplyDelete