Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mamatography week 18

4/19. Button
4/19. Button
Moira decided to show Davis how the tablet works. It was pretty cute.

4/20. On Your Mind
4/20. On Your Mind
Meal planning for the week. I always have multiple tabs open to do this. It's easier when I remember to ask the other people who eat here for requests.

4/21. Fire
Fire
I forgot to take a picture this day! Here's what came up in my photos when I searched for fire.

4/22. Blurry
4/22. Blurry
He moves too fast for proper photo taking. But he's super cute.

4/23. Time
4/23. Time
This was a very busy day, and this was the first time the whole day I had a chance to think about taking a photo.

4/24.I Saw This Person Today
4/24. I Saw This Person Today

4/25. Life is
4/25. Life Is...
Golden.
I took this photo with my phone, only half paying attention. Don't you love accidental magic like that?

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

3 comments:

  1. How awesome to have a game room at work!
    That view is very nice, I especially like the vine. :)

    What happened when he turned the crank at the museum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The octopus waved it's tentacles. He was impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the same as last week, or am I having serious deja vu?

    ReplyDelete