Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mamatography week 16

4/5. Something Good
4/5. Something Good
Moira wanted to make a cake while her Grandpa was here since he won't get to come for her actual birthday. She decorated it herself, by piling everything in the center and being annoyed that the sides weren't getting covered.

4/6. Air
4/6. Air
I love the sound of popping lids.

4/7. Dreamy
4/7. Dreamy
I love when the kids get so into an activity that nothing distracts them. Davis was going to take all the magnets off the fridge if it was the last thing he did!

4/8. On Your Plate
4/8. On Your Plate
This was all that was left of dinner. I guess it was a hit. Recipe here.

4/9. Tiny
4/9. Tiny

4/10. A Place
4/10. A Place
I went out with my good friend JW and we played Arkham. We totally played it wrong, because I didn't want to spend half an hour reading the instructions, but we still lost. We also got a number of compliments on our excellent game choice.

4/11. Detail
4/11. Detail
We went to Chuck E Cheese with Lauren and the hobo kids because she had agreed to test their new phone ap, but it wouldn't run on her phone. All the kids thought it was awesome. Well, Davis and Alrik didn't really care, but they got pizza and ice cream out of it, so they were happy.

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing cake! I wish I could have been there to play Arkham, but I wouldn't have been any help with the directions. JW looks great playing it, though.

    Thanks again for lending your phone! I love how natural Moira and Chas look there.

    ReplyDelete