Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mamatography Week 9

2/15. Inside Your Fridge
2/15. Inside Your Fridge
Leftover dessert! Yum.

2/16. Perfect
2/12. Perfect
We hosted a friend's birthday party, and she wanted to make beer, and her boyfriend was making her cake, so my kitchen was very busy, but I didn't have to do any of the work. Perfect indeed.

2/17. In Your Hand
2/17. In Your Hand
This was another sewing day for my costuming group. I accidentally cut out 2 pairs of pants instead of one. Oops.

2/18. Something You Don't Like
2/18. Something I don't like
Sorting and putting away laundry. Boring AND frustrating because the kids like to help.

2/19. I Am...
2/19. I am...
Game for silly pictures. Moira was enthralled with this mirror at the Science Center.

2/20. Where You Stood
2/20. Where You Stood
In the kitchen. I spend a lot of time there.

2/21. Full
I got confused and posted day 2/22 here. Oops! It looks like I didn't take a picture this day. Here is a random photo (of baby Moira) that came up when I searched for full on my Flickr stream.
Full of tasty milk

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at NPN and Hobo Mama.

2 comments:

  1. Bonus Britches! lol

    LOTS of time spent in the kitchen. I sometimes think I need to put down a big rubber mat. :P

    And what a nice way to add a little color to your day-to-day life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids like to tangle themselves in whatever clothes I'm folding, put them on (no matter what it is), and then run away with them. Yes…helpful.

    ReplyDelete