Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mamatography week 8

2/8. Something Orange
This was the first photo I took after my hard drive died. It ended up being a lovely day, so we went to a park, which had some of those strange Swedish climbers. Moira had a great time, Davis was a little off put.
2/8. Something orange

2/9. Guilty Pleasure
Moira loves going to the thrift store with my Dad, because she gets to pick out any books she wants. We have a lot of media tie in books now.
2/9. Guilty Pleasure

2/10. 3 O'Clock
I caught the cold the kids had, so instead of doing something fun while the baby sitter was here, I took a nap.
2/10. 3'oclock

2/11. Entrance
They love working at cross purposes.
2/11. Entrance

2/12. Where You Ate Lunch
In the car, on the way home from preschool.
2/12. Where You Ate Lunch

2/13. Walking
We went to a birthday party with dear friends. I never get tired of taking pictures of this kid and her Daddy.
2/13. Walking

2/14. Love Is
Making dessert for the family for Valentine's Day, and placing the marshmallows just so.
2/14. Love is

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at NPN and Hobo Mama.

4 comments:

  1. I love the door photo...isn't that just typical?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross purposes photo has me giggling.

    Did you take your own photo of being sick and asleep?

    Those Swedes. Davis is right to be suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. My new phone has a forward facing camera, so I can actually see where I'm aiming now.

      Delete
  3. We have some park stuff here that we just do not know what you're supposed to do...
    What happened to see-saws and merry-go-rounds? :-P

    I <3 the lunch pic! Very "arty."

    I also have a soft spot for all daddy photos!

    ReplyDelete