Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sucker please!

So, here's a thing I made!
Relaxing
I used Rae's Big Butt Baby Pants pattern, which is the same one I used for his Norwescon costume. It's super easy, and I really want to make him a boatload (butt load?) of them, especially every time he grows out of a size and I need to buy him new ones. They are so fast, and cute, and yet, I don't have enough time.
For this shirt, I made a quick pattern from a shirt that fits him. The fabric is from an old shirt of mine, and the little octopus is from an old shirt of his that was stained. The octopus is so cute, and since I couldn't hand it down to someone, I decided to save it.
Furniture moving
Back view! The butt print is leftovers from Moira's Wind Girl cape. You can see that I need to add an inch or two to the rise if I make him another pair. He is a tall guy. He is also firmly devoted to rearranging furniture. We are constantly tripping over chairs around here.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when Moira spent days and days and days pushing chairs around the old house. It's so cool that he's going through that phase too!

    ReplyDelete