Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mamatography Week 3

10. One O'Clock
I twisted my ankle right before Walker sliced his hand open on New Years, so I forgot to take care of it. I've been trying to remember to ice it during nap time, so this was my view at 1.
10. One O'Clock

11. Water
Steam from my tea kettle. Because it was a crazy sunny day here.
11. Water

12. Surprise!
12. Surprise!

13. Circle
Dim Sum lunch with my Skittles!
13. Circle

14. Something Yellow
A very strange poster at the new MOHAI, in the Seattle in film exhibit.
14. Something Yellow

15. An Ordinary Moment
This happens dozens of times a day, especially if there is something interesting on the table. Like the art project Moira is working on. I am trying to work on engaging him in our activity while he is in the chair, but it's a slow process.
15. An Ordinary Moment

16. Two Things
Moira's friend Mikko was coming over this night, and she was so excited she made him two pictures and a card. Yes, that is a giant puddle of glitter glue.
16. Two Things

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

4 comments:

  1. Love the glitter art. My daughter is content with a bottle of glue and a jar of glitter. I often leave the house with glitter stuck to me somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movies solve everything!

    Love the steam, and the view of Davis's scooting little legs.

    The glitter puddles are STILL NOT DRY! I know because I stuck my finger in them. For I am very intelligent like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want world peace? Take everyone to the movies! lol

    And I don't mind glitter GLUE so much. Glitter itself, however, is the bane of my existence!

    ReplyDelete