Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mamatography week 2

3. Heart
I absolutely love the way Davis sleeps with his butt in the air.
3. Heart

4. The view from here
Since I already took a picture of the literal view from my house, I decided to take a micro view of the dishes I was doing.
4. The view from here

5. Movement
Davis is convinced he can figure out how to open this cabinet we tied closed if he just uses the right tools. He's probably right.
5. Movement

6. Mine
A glimpse at my costume for this year's Norwescon.
6. Mine

7. Street
I kind of didn't want to take a picture this day, but it got overexposed in this cool way.
7. Street

8. Something beginning with 'T'
A trio! These three have finally figured out how to play together, and now they spend the whole class moving as a pack. Next up, we figure how to keep our 4th member from being completely overwhelmed by their energy so she wants to play too.
8. Something beginning with 'T'

9. Paper
Fliers at ballet class.
9. Paper


mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

6 comments:

  1. I love that you're doing this project and using it for Mamatography. I may have to try it next year. I love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to tell you, I love when my babies sleep with their bums in the air, too. Something so very cute about it. My chiropractor hates seeing her kids like that because she sees the harm it does to the spine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are great! I love the sleeping baby bum as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the sleeping baby bum! The fliers at ballet class are awesome, too. This project is setting us up for such a great record of memories, isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! I just loved the cabinet shot. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete