Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mamatography week 1

This is the other big project I want to do this year. A photo a day, for 2013. I've done this before, although to get 365 photos took me longer than a year. At least for now, I'm combining Mamatography with the photo a day prompts posted by Fat Mum Slim. I'm hoping (and so far this is true) that it will be both inspiration on days when I am feeling inspired, and a way to phone it in on days I'm not.
It is recommended by people who did Mamatography last year, that you work at least one week behind, so this first post will only have two pictures.
This also means I will likely not be doing Wordless Wednesday, since these are supposed to post on Wednesdays, and have words attached and all. I might do photo Fridays instead, because, if you haven't noticed by now, I believe there can never be enough photos! More I say! More!

1. Today
The first day of the new year was absolutely glorious. So, we of course stayed inside all day. :) This is the view from our main floor. Well, one of the views.
1: Today

2. Something New
I can talk Davis into climbing into his high chair when he's hungry! Now if we could just convince him to stay sitting while in there.
2: Something New

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.
We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

This post is also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

5 comments:

  1. What a view - wow! Not sure I would leave the house EVER if I could look at that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chair pic and I also like the idea of photo prompts, but I think we've talked about those.

    Also, there is no rule saying to post on Wednesday. Its what I do - I just use it as my WW post.

    I'm so glad to have you participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jorje, it's funny that you think I can handle more than one regularly planned post a week. :)

      Delete
  3. Love that view. You are very lucky!

    Visiting from Natural Parents Network!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait — Wordless Wednesdays are supposed to have … no words? Ooooohhhh… I've been doing it all wrong!

    ReplyDelete