Friday, September 21, 2012

Davis update

I will surmount this obstacle
Someone took my baby and replaced him with a crafty, almost toddler. I want to know who I can complain to about this situation. He just had his 9 month check up, and he has shot up from the 50th percentile of height to the 90th. Seriously. He has started to remember things he wants that I try to hide, and trying to figure out how to get to it. He discovered he could open the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen and delights in emptying them out.
Slump
He loves food, and has so far not found may things he doesn't like to eat. We've been doing some baby sign with him, and he might be starting to use the sign for "more", once notably, when Walker was tossing him in the air. He has started saying Mamamamamamamamama and Dadadadadadadada to get our attention and doesn't stop until we pick him up. He also says Mamamamama when he is generally upset and wants the problem fixed. He also has his very first tooth (bottom left).
Sand is delicious!
He is incredibly social and smiles at anyone. He hasn't really started having separation anxiety, but he is REALLY excited to see me when I come back, even if I just walked out of the room for a few seconds.
A shark ate my baby!
He loves toys, and he loves playing with his sister. He is happy to ride in the stroller and the car still, much to my excitement. He is also still an expert sleeper. He is not so into books, but he has a hard time settling down for bed at night if he doesn't get to be a part of Moira's bedtime routine.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, love the little baby butt in that first pic. Glad to learn I'm not alone in posting nekkid pics of my baby online. ;-)

    ReplyDelete