Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kid update

So, remember how I was despairing of Moira's princess phase? And trying to gracefully accept it and let her be who she is?
Well I did that. Mostly. I still roll my eyes a little, but I've also made her a dress in the style of this Etsy seller (Belle, pics later) and have two more planned out. A friend also gave us a handmedown Cinderella dress. We are calling her Cinderella, and princess.
And now, suddenly she is starting to get into superheroes!
I'm Wind Girl!
She is Wind Girl! With the power of the wind! I am Wind Mommy, and Davis is Wind Baby, although we are occasionally allowed to pick our own powers. She is also suddenly, after months of screaming refusal and changing the second we get home when she HAD to, wearing pants of her own volition. I really have no idea how that happened.

Davis loves tea parties
Davis is still his happy self. He has no teeth, but he loves to cruise around on furniture, and crawl at top speed towards major hazards like stairs, open doors, and open dishwashers. He loves toys, especially Moira's toys.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this was so sweet! I love how the girls set up a tea party for Davis. :)

    ReplyDelete