Thursday, June 14, 2012

Merle Tydfil Bordewick

Two nights ago, my Grandma (and remaining grandparent) died. It was not sudden, or unexpected, but it's sad, and I will miss her. Moira asked me how we will get another grandma, and I had to tell her that we can't.

Grandma as a teenager.

On her wedding day.

One of a series of photos taken by a street photographer in downtown Vancouver.

With all her kids (my uncle Rich is on the inside still) and Grandpa.

First Grandbaby!

On Grandpa's boat.

Grandma & Grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary.

With my Mom at a Mother's Day brunch.
Moira and Grandma
Grandma & Moira.
Davis meets Grandma
At her last birthday party, with Davis.

You will be missed, Grandm.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss, Shannon. Mika's told me nice stories about her over the years. I'm sure you all will miss her a lot...

    ReplyDelete