Monday, April 30, 2012

State of the house

What choking hazard?
Our house is starting to not look like this anymore. At least in the main rooms. Davis is saddened by the reduction in easily reached choking hazards, but he has discovered the wonders of chewing on cords, and there are still plenty of those to grab.
Game closet!
I'm really excited by this. I've wanted a game closet since I saw "The Royal Tennenbaums." We need to rip out the original single shelf and bar that are in there now, and then we can get floor to ceiling shelves, but this configuration contains all of our games, except Moira's games, and Arkham, since there are so many expansions it practically needs it's own closet.
I'm staying mostly on track with unpacking at least 2 boxes a day. I'm pretty sure we will be organized enough to have choking and stabbing hazards out of the way in time for Moira's birthday this weekend. Wish me luck!

2 comments: