Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Surf: Books, toys, and pins

I'm very behind on my reading this week, and I thought I hadn't linked much, but I guess I was wrong.

Sunday Surf with Authentic Parenting and Hobo MamaI'm joining Authentic Parenting and Hobo Mama for Sunday Surf. Share your best reading of the week, and link up your post at either blog!

For more great reading, visit Hobo Mama or Authentic Parenting for the latest Sunday Surf and linky.

Happy Surfing!

Island of Misnamed Toys. Moira hasn't named many of her toys, but her penguin pillow pet is named "Kitten."

A Review of Robert Munsch. This is one of the many reasons I love Robert Munsch.

Pinterest Succeeds by Giving Ladies What They Want. "A new study finds that Pinterest drives more traffic than YouTube, Reddit, Google+, LinkedIn and MySpace."

In Spite Of. I think this holds true in most alternative communities. I turned out okay "in spite of" not going to college, being in the SCA, having a homebirth. When in reality I just turned out okay, and the decisions I made to get here probably had less to do with that then you would think.

For more surfing visit the linky here.

3 comments:

  1. Great links! I especially love the "in spite of" article. That is so great. It's so easy to attach blame to something, and so easy to take that blame away. The world is really how we talk about it. It's all about conversation and communication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I was seeing an ever-increasing trend to Pinterest. I have not succumbed yet... I was late to the Facebook game, too. I am just avoiding another time-suck.

    Great article there, too, on the media's spin of things. They're not truly unbiased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete