Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Davis at 2 months

Month 2
He had his checkup on Monday, here are the stats:
Weight: 12lbs 10z
Height: 24"

He is in the 75th percentile for height, but only the 25-50% percentile for head size. He is a tall skinny kid. We might have to move up to the 6-9 month clothes soon, just because he's reaching the height limit for his current wardrobe.

He loves the picture Moira hung above his changing table. If he's fussy when I put him down, that picture will usually elicit a smile.

He has started bicycling his legs, and has even gotten his pelvis to tilt a couple of times.

He prefers to sleep lying still, in a dark, quiet room.

He really likes staring at lights.

He has also discovered he can control his tongue. I took some pictures, but my laptop is infected with malware, and I'm waiting to do a system restore before I get the pics off the camera.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm going to take him to his very first movie today. We'll see if he'll sleeps at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment