Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Babies

I'm not sure this is the best comparison, since Walker insisted on putting the bunny in front of Davis' face, but I figured I should post these together so people can talk about how much they look alike.
1 month
Davis at 1 month, taken at 10pm because I almost forgot and had to wait for him to wake up to do this.
Moira & piglet
Moira at 1 month. Oh look! She's covering up her chin, so it is a good comparison.

They actually do look similar, but to me just in that "we are siblings" way. Which makes sense since they are siblings, and also because Walker and I looked very similar as babies.
Walker
Walker. I have seen that exact look on both of our kid's faces. Our babies love to raise their eyebrows.
Shannon
Me. I was actually going to make this a "guess which baby is who" thing, but this picture of me in a dress looks so much like Davis that I just had to use it. For everyone who has asked if Davis is going to keep his dark hair, I didn't and what grew in was the color of Moira's hair. I guess we'll just have to wait.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the third picture was Davis on Flickr and made a comment about the shade of green not being in his color palate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun! I love seeing baby comparison pics. I really should find mine to scan in. It's amazing how much genetics takes over, huh?

    ReplyDelete