Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Per Mom's request

Princess Moira
Here is a photo of Moira in her Halloween costume, made by the lovely pearl. I didn't take any pictures on Halloween, despite bringing my camera with me. We went trick or treating at Walker's work, but Moira really didn't want to actually say the words "Trick or Treat." We compromised by having her just say "Thank you" instead, which she was willing to do to get people's attention. Then we came home and traded the candy she couldn't eat for lollypops she could. She has plans to have another Halloween with the baby after it gets here, and she will teach it how to trick or treat.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely costume! I'm impressed that she posed willingly.

    Mikko wouldn't say "trick or treat," either. I guess it's kind of a mouthful. I said it for him, quite cheerfully, and yet no one ever gave me any candy for being his mouthpiece… I think I was robbed.

    ReplyDelete