Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thanks


I should be writing a post about the amazing time I had this weekend with these amazing women (photo lovingly photoshopped by Lauren of Hobo Mama (photos taken by her husband Sam) so that we are all present and looking at the same camera. Marvel at her skills.), but I'm a overwhelmed and can't think of what to say. I had a wonderful time, and I'm so thankful for the gift and baby blessings they gave me.
HalloweenInstead I'll just show you a picture of my Halloween costume and leave it at that. And look, two pictures of me in the same post. It's like a Halloween miracle.

*Edited to add. I'm caving to extremely gentle peer pressure. If you want to read about what went down this weekend, here is the linky with who was there and who actually wrote about it. (They caught me last night, so now I'm on the links to. I need to learn to be more sneaky.)





To learn more about all the members of the Natural Parents Network team, visit our about page. To become a volunteer for NPN, first please check out what we're in need of, then contact us if you're interested in helping out. Here's information about some of our lovely volunteers, including all of those who are writing about the gathering today:



In The First Annual Natural Parents Network Cross-Country Get Together, Natural Parents Network thanks the many volunteers who made our first annual get-together a success, and the awesome companies who donated to fill "welcome bags" for the Midwest group.





Northwest Gathering Attendees:



Lauren at Hobo Mama writes Meeting My NPN Friends.  Also find Lauren on Twitter and Facebook!



Amy at Anktangle writes Meeting the NPN Family.  Also find Amy on Twitter and Facebook.



Arpita at Up, Down & Natural writes Me And My Ladies ~ First Annual NPN Team Gathering.  Also find Arpita on Twitter and Facebook.



Kristin at Intrepid Murmurings writes Seattle Bloggy Meetup & Gluten-free Shortbread! Also find Kristin on Twitter and Facebook!



Jennifer at True Confessions of a Real Mommy writes Meeting Those People.... Also find Jennifer on Twitter.



Shannon at Pineapples & Artichokes writes Thanks.


Moorea at MamaLady: Adventures in Lesbian Parenting writes The Natural Parents Are Coming! Hide the Stroller!





Midwest Gathering Attendees:



Dionna at Code Name: Mama writes Wanted: More NPN Volunteers in Kansas City! Also find Dionna on Twitter and Facebook!



Jorje at Momma Jorje writes Vacation Weekend with Volunteers.  Also find Jorje on Facebook!



Amy at Peace 4 Parents writes The Value of Parent-to-Parent Support, Truth, Love, and Healing.  Also find Amy on Twitter and Facebook.



Amanda at Let's Take the Metro writes The Gathering.  Also find Amanda on Facebook.



Joni Rae at Tales of Kitchen Witch writes The One Where I Go to the NPN Gathering.  Also find Joni Rae on Twitter and Facebook



Mandy at Living Peacefully with Children writes First Natural Parents Network Get Together.



Rebekah & Chris at Liberated Family.  Also find Rebekah & Chris on Twitter.





Fabulous NPN Volunteers who were unable to attend:



Melissa at The New Mommy Files writes Building a Modern Day Village.  Find Melissa on Twitter and Facebook.



Rachael at The Variegated Life.  Find Rachel on Twitter and Facebook.



Luschka at Diary of a First Child writes Dear Screen Name, Are You Really My Friend? Find Luschka on Twitter and Facebook.



Darcel at The Mahogany Way writes The Natural Parents Network Gathering I Couldn't Attend.  Find Darcel on Twitter and Facebook.



Sarah at Parenting God's Children. Find Sarah on Twitter and Facebook.



Julia at A Little Bit of All of It. Find Julia on Twitter and Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. You're not feeding my grandchildren enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad I missed seeing you open your mama blessing gift, but I heard it was just what you needed :) Enjoy the goodies, the rest of this pregnancy, and the new little life you'll be holding very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your halloween costume is quite awesome! I'm glad you were made to feel blessed, and wish I should have shared in the fun with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I wanted that costume, too. :)

    We had a great time in the Midwest and I said enough in my post for you & I both, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that shirt! So cute. Glad you had a great time with everyone.

    ReplyDelete