Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sunday Surf

Things that have caught my eye over the last two weeks. I also joined Pinterest, that sucks up a lot of time, but what pretty eye candy.

Pregnancy not a Disease, pulling apart the pro life movement's argument that birth control shouldn't be covered.

Why I mix Play Dates and Politics, it's so much easier to make actual friends if you try talking about the sensitive topics with them. Plus, then you can weed out the people who disagree with you on important things before you get attached.

10 ways to Guarantee you will Hate Doing Kids Crafts, I'm usually pretty good at relaxing into the process of crafting with Moira, but sometimes I let internal pressure for perfection mount. When that happens, I usually just walk away and let her keep having her fun.

That's What you do in a Herd, it is not required that siblings fight. I hope that's something we can encourage.

My Post Baby Body, your kids don't mind your squishy bits. Please celebrate your body for all the amazing things it does for you.

Are we Protecting our Kids From the Right Things?, of course I agree with this author. There's no point in encouraging everyone to be the same.

The Storytelling Incident, and in that vein, what can happen if you help your kid embrace their weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment