Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A little bride

I think we can count the wedding dress I made for Moira as an unqualified success. I think she wore it every day last week, and the only reason she hasn't worn it today is because it got wet yesterday and I decided that would be a good time to give it a wash. Shockingly, my request that it only be worn inside has been ignored, but since it's not as see through as I thought it would be, that's okay.
Wedding site
Getting married by the horses to her husband, named either Paula or Polie. The husband is a different person then her boyfriend, apparently. I hope she's told them about each other.
Driving in gravel is hard
Driving to the hospital immediately after the wedding to have their baby. Despite appearances, her husband is driving.
Jump!
Playing with her pet cat (the polar bear) while waiting for her boyfriend. This was yesterday, and I'm ridiculously proud of myself for actually going outside and watching her play for awhile. And then managing to make dinner. Being pregnant does not make me the most interesting mother.
Push off
Her husband was pushing her on the swing because I wouldn't. She wanted me to keep taking pictures too, and since I could do that sitting down, it seemed like the easier choice.
After her dress got wet, she decided to dress like a fairy, but I wasn't allowed to take a picture of that.

1 comment:

  1. How cute. My girls love to play dress up. I am chuckling about their drive to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete