Monday, August 29, 2011

And then they went to the park to play!

In the last two days we've had to have conversations with Moira about why we don't lock the door to the bathroom (fortunately, our locks have a slot on the outside so we can unlock them with the help of small change), and why she can't cut her own hair. Since she's never been the type to do things like that, so I'm assuming it has something to do with her recent explosion in play both by herself and with other kids. So it's totally worth it. Don't tell her this, but I'd let her cut all her hair off with her safety scissors.

As long as this keeps happening. She spent more then 20 minutes pushing Mimi on the baby swing. Talking to Mimi. Exclaiming, "Oh no! Mimi is not having fun at this park and I don't know what to do!" Occasionally at home, I hear her narrating to herself. Obviously, I haven't managed to catch that on video, or I'd include it here.
It's hard to hear her on the video, and I'm VERY loud, but she was waiting for her quilt group to come to the park for their meeting. They were all going to push their babies on the baby swings. It's hard to have a meeting when babies are crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment