Wednesday, June 22, 2011

C'est la Vie

It turns out that I keep thinking of things I could blog about, but then I decide that I would rather play Gemcraft Labyrinth or read. I have been reading a LOT lately, mostly because I've had to have the radio off most of the day because Moira is talking all the time now, and the sensory overload was getting to be too much for me.

But I have done something I'm actually bothering to blog about. I finished my 365 project and it only took me 14 months! I started on my birthday last year, but I decided that it was okay to skip days as necessary. Sometimes many days. So here is a mosaic of some of my favorite pictures, at least today, from the last six months. I think I did something similar for the first six months, but I'm not going to bother to look.
Some photos

I also made a pair of leggings for me which turned out great if a little long. I was worried this would be hard and now that I've done it, I'm not sure why. I have tried it out a couple of times before, without a pattern, and since this time I had a pair to copy, it shouldn't have been intimidating for me.

1 comment: