Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Self reliance

Moira loves to do things by herself, of course. She's super excited that we are going to Pie for lunch today and she will get "my own pie, not your pie?"
Right now, after a long morning of screaming because she wanted 7 zillion things before getting dressed, each one forgotten as soon as she thought of a new one, and me refusing to do anything before she got dressed, she is sitting on my lap for a much needed cuddle. She has very recently - since Monday - decided that I can kiss her sometimes, so I kissed the back of her head.
"Why you kiss my head Mommy?"
"Because I love you."
"No, I love me. You stop loving me."
"Sorry kid, that's not going to happen."

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Molly does the "It's mine. Not yours." thing a lot too.

    ReplyDelete