Monday, September 20, 2010

Waiting

I got the news that my quilt from the Doll Quilt Swap will be a little late, so I decided to see how far I could track the swap chain in the direction I sent.
DQS9 package
This is the package I sent to Desi The quilt is two sided.
DQS9 Received
This is the quilt she sent to Uberstitch. They obviously have similar tastes. I love that the quilt Desi sent out is the same color as what I sent her. Hopefully, that will make the pain of having to send that pretty thing off into the world a little easier.
another sneak peek
This is what Uberstitch made. I'm sensing a color theme. I don't know how the swap organizers group everyone, maybe they did it by color preference this time? I actually got stuck here until the same day I received my doll quilt. This was sent to emma_louise You should click through to see the fabulous quilt she made, but I'm going to stop here. I may try and trace the swap the other way. Since they group us up in clusters, I may actually make it all the way back to emma. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment