Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh yeah! I remember this.

I have been working slowly on my 101 things project, but I haven't been remembering to keep track of things. I just went through my list and updated it. Here are my stats as of today:
47 things completed
20 in process
34 not yet started

I'm (no, really) most excited about the fact that this list has pushed me to make sure I actually visit the dentist, which I will be doing next week for the first time since before Moira was born. She is going in with Walker at the same time for her first visit. My appointment is going to be long, so I needed someone to watch her anyway, and with my dentist fear, I wanted him to do her first visit so that my fears don't rub off on her.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your visit to the dentist goes well! I went twice recently and need to go back for a third time in January. :-/

    ReplyDelete